For the realistic times in which you didn’t get time to meal plan. Help is at hand! Here are some quick ideas for dinners. Combine a selected item in each box to create a meal.
Who is this for?
Those who want to get more organised with their eating. The best way to get organised is to have something in one place, therefore, when you are searching for ideas, you know where to go. No more fishing through your phone pictures trying to find random screenshots!
How it Works:
- PDF link will be sent to you immediately after payment (you will not be charged anything for this item).
- Print out all pages. They store best in plastic wallets, housed in a ring binder.
- This PDF is also editable with the free programme Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (which is also a phone APP!). You could therefore choose to edit and store in a folder using the programme.
- 1 PDF file (21cm X 29.7cm ), 2 pages including:
- Dinner Cheat Sheet
- Editable, dinner smoothie cheat sheet. This blank sheet gives you the freedom to add your very own quick and easy dinner combinations!
- NB: Colours, fonts, sizing and etc. of design are not editable.
- Print at 100% scale for best results (A4)
- This listing is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a physical product.
- You can download and print this file as many times as you require without further payment.
- This is a FREE item, therefore there are no returns.
- Since this is a digital file, I cannot provide returns or exchanges on downloadable items.
Happy dinner making!